Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Storytime: now with illustrations!



Last night was a crazy night. It started with a puddle in the bathroom floor at 10pm and ended with a plumber asking me for 800E right then so he could come fix it in the morning. I panicked, but eventually he had to leave since I had nothing. Things got straightened out when I went to see the agency tomorrow and they should be here any minute to replace the hot water heater that blew its lid.



To make me feel better, I engaged in my favorite hobbies today; sunset watching and pet store window shopping. I will never get tired of beautiful sunsets, especially on the promenade.



Also, this pet store is about 2 blocks from my apt. I stop by almost daily and coo over the puppies. Something about this summer with my favorite maltze-poo Bailey and all the adorable little French doggies has converted me. I've always wanted a cat of my own, and I still do, but I think I might get a dog too. Plus, in France it's much more socially acceptable for people to have little dogs, which is not always the case in America. I'm also looking to start a fund called "Franny wants a puppy." I have barely enough money to feed myself, but with help from you I can buy and feed a puppy! Totally a worthy cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment