Monday, January 11, 2010

A page from Kelly Kapoor

"Fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch!!!!" haha I love that moment. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to watch more of The Office (not the moment, but my other favorite Kelly quote).

So, January and July are the 2 months during which the French government declares SALES! I guess it's kind of like end-of-season sales in the US, but more organized and govt regulated. Woohoo!

I went shopping a little bit on Saturday and wanted to show you guys what I bought:
This pretty tunic from H&M



This flowy shirt from H&M

These sunglasses from Ten (also notice recent purchase of earrings, cute and cheap, but not on sale, from Six)


And lastly I got a Longchamp handbag on super sale!!! yay!


I can consider them half-birthday presents to myself. But, now I have to be extra diligent with my money for the next 32 days because my Dad officially booked his ticket and will be here in that much time! I'm so psyched! We're planning on doing Carnavale and such around here, then doing a quick little trip up to Paris to see the Eiffel, etc. I cannot wait!

**Note: I'm normally not that into myspace type pictures, but am trying to embrace my inner diva **

1 comment:

  1. You look darling! Love bargains! I need to be shopping with you in Nice.

    ReplyDelete