Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things that Made My Day

Welcome to the new year, where I blog a lot.

Today was rather icky and rainy, and I had to wake up early, but there were several things that really brightened my day:

° On my way home, it was raining but then the sun came out and it was so pretty! As per usual I tried to find the most direct route from the tram to the Prom, and I made it with plenty of beautiful sunlight and RAINBOW left :)









°Upon arrival, I found a package in my mailbox from my college roommie which was so sweet! She sent me the Elf soundtrack! Which is music that I love and made me feel so good.

°I realized my dad will be visiting during Carnaval which is a very fun time in Nice! And, it's my dad, visiting!!! I'm psyched.

°Naudy found the video where Angela popped out of the trashbag to scare Kim. A terrific prank from junior year.

°Kimmie found this video, and I cannot explain why, but it is SO HILARIOUS. Maybe I have become a crazy cat lady!
I'm a Kitty Cat

And it's not even 7pm, the night is young. Tuesday is the new friday, you know.

1 comment:

  1. Whoah. that is gorgeous!!!!
    haha i enjoy "Wouldn't It Be Nice", franfran. bring on the blogs!
    -kim

    ReplyDelete