Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shoesies

I wrote a post earlier, but I don't really like it, I was not as articulate as I wanted to be. So, instead you get a short but sweet one about shoes.

BUT, I did have a marvelous day today. I walked around and found out the shoes I've had my eye on for a month were on double-sale (and thats why I love sales month) so I had to get them! They're precious and I want to wear them all the time.


I'm heading to Avignon this weekend, so there will surely be a lot to update about when I get back. I'm super excited because I have yet to leave Nice, which is horrible.

Also, Im trying out a new layout for Wouldn't it be Nice, but I can't decide if the bubble gum is really me. Better than the last one? Hmmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. I prefer the old layout, but I suppose I'm not completely contre the change.
    Have fun in Avignon! I went there right before Noël. It was cold, but beautiful! Be prepared, though, to have "Sur le pont d'Avignon" stuck in your head for several days after your trip. The Palais des Papes is definitely worth the 10-or-so euros, you get access to the pont as well! Anyway...bon voyage and I expect to see some belles photos when you get back!

    P.S. I'm blogging now too!
    www.thefrenchstench.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete